Forward.me offers package and mail forwarding services along with package consolidation services from the U.S. to other countries throughout the world. When you sign up for an account you will receive a U.S. address and suite number where you can receive your packages. When ForwardMe receives a package addressed to you, we will notify you and post the package on your ForwardMe Account landing page. After you've utilized the services available with your new account, completed the customs forms and selected your shipping, we will send the package on to your address in your home country in accordance with your instructions. ForwardMe offers two different types of accounts: A Free Account and a Premium membership with options for an annual fee or month-to-month invoicing. With a Free Account, your shipment will be sent to you in the same package that we receive. With a Premium membership, we can, upon your request, consolidate multiple packages into a new box, saving you substantially on your international shipping costs.
Terms and Conditions
This User Agreement (“Agreement“) is a legal agreement between you (referred to as “you” or “Customer”) and ForwardMe, a wholly owned subsidiary of Global Access, (“ForwardMe” or “us“). This Agreement governs your use of the ForwardMe website, referred to in this Agreement as “Forward.me” or the “Site,” and Forward.me services. All services provided by ForwardMe are described in Forward.me and are collectively referred to in this Agreement as “Services.” As a condition of your use of this Site and Services, you represent and warrant to Forward.me that you will not use this Site or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
This Agreement supplements the terms and conditions of the Services described in the Site. By accessing the Site or opening a new account with Forward.me, you agree to be bound by and hereby become a party to all the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement, you may not use Forward.me or its Services.
From time to time and as needed or required by law, we will amend, modify, or change the terms of this Agreement by making those changes directly to the Agreement on this Site. These changes take effect when posted to the site. By continuing to access or use Forward.me after any such amendment, you agree to be bound by the terms of the amended Agreement.
Please read the entire terms and conditions of use carefully before you use Forward.me. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions you may not use the site. By using the site, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and are at least 18 years of age.
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing contained in this Agreement or on the Site shall be construed as conferring any other license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, with respect to any of Forward.me's content or any third party's content. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You agree not to use the Site or the Services to:
- Harm or threaten to harm Forward.me or users in any way, including by using information you find here to compete against Forward.me;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including Forward.me or its agent), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Disseminate or transmit any content that infringes or violates any party's copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other rights;
- Violate any law (whether local, state, national, or international), whether or not intentionally;
- Forge Internet protocol headers or otherwise manipulate identifying information in order to disguise your identity;
- Provide fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information to Forward.me or any shipping service or government agency;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services, the Site, or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law;
- or post or cause to be uploaded to Forward.me's computer servers or network any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
No Automated Queries
You may not send automated queries of any sort to the Site without express permission in advance from Forward.me. Note that “sending automated queries” includes, among other things:
- using any software that sends queries to the Site to determine how a website or web page “ranks” for various queries;
- “meta-searching”; and
- performing “offline” searches on any Forward.me web site.
You may not (and shall not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sub license, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Services or the Site, or remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on the Site. Except as provided above, you may not reproduce, print, cache, store or distribute content retrieved from the Site in any way, for any commercial use without the prior written permission of Forward.me or the copyright holder identified in the relevant copyright notice.
All content available on Forward.me, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces and the selection of arrangements thereof is copyrighted by Forward.me, with all rights reserved, or is the property of Forward.me or third parties protected by intellectual property rights.
If you believe content on Forward.me infringes your copyright, you should send notice of copyright infringement to Forward.me's Copyright Agent. Your notice must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (as required under 17 U.S.C. 512) by providing the following information:
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest involved.
- Your signature.
The notice should be mailed to:
Forward.me, Attn: Copyright Agent, 1217 Old Coochs Bridge Rd , Newark, DE 19713 or via email to [email protected]
Upon receipt of notice as described above, Forward.me will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from Forward.me.