If you want a less expensive, quicker, and more customized global shipping service, then Forwardme is a better option for you than MyUS.
Forwardme is a package forwarding service that helps international shoppers purchase products from the United States. With Forwardme, you can shop from any U.S. retailer and have your purchases delivered to our warehouse in Newark, Delaware. From there, we will ship your items to your home country using the shipping method of your choice (UPS, FedEx, DHL, Aramex, UPS, or USPS).
This post will explain to you delivery alternatives, transit times, and international shipping services so that you may deliver your items to your final destination and start international shipments.
1. What does Forwardme do?
Forwardme is a company that provides a reliable package forwarding service that helps people from around the world shop at American stores and have their purchases shipped to them. Forwardme ships to more than 200 countries worldwide. They offer a variety of services, including international shipping, customs clearance, and package consolidation with tax-free US addresses.
Forwardme will hold your orders until they are delivered to your free US address, then consolidate them into one single shipment. This way, you only have to worry about shipping once instead of multiple packages from the US!
Forwardme allows you to save money by having your packages stored in warehouses across the United States. This way, you don't have to worry about expensive import fees or other related costs.
2. How is Forwardme different from MyUs
There are several advantages to using Forwardme rather than MyUS. First, with Forwardme you can have your packages shipped to over 220 countries, while MyUs only ships to 70. This gives Forwardme a big advantage if you're trying to reach a global market. Additionally, Forwardme maintains lower shipping rates on average than MyUs; it is often less expensive to ship with them.
It is a great way to save money on import taxes while still receiving excellent care from expert professionals!
What are the benefits of using Forwardme over MyUs?
- No membership or monthly fees
- Shop from thousands of US stores and get your purchases delivered to a tax-free US address.
- You can get your items to almost 200 countries across the world, including Canada and Australia, in one to four business days.
- DHL, FedEx, Aramex, UPS, and USPS are the three most common carriers for international delivery. Discounted shipping costs with these major courier companies. You can save up to %75 on your shipments!
- You will receive notifications via email about your shipment's status until it arrives.
- Your packages will arrive at their destination quicker than ever before!
- Every experience will be different! You are not just another client to us; you are unique!
- Payments are secure! We use Stripe, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and PayPal to process your payments! You can make transactions using these services!
3. Why you should choose Forwardme as Myus alternative
MyUS is a well-known international shipping company that offers a wide range of services. However, Forwardme offers several advantages over MyUs. First, Forwardme is much cheaper than MyUs.
In fact, you can save up to 90% on your shipping costs by using Forwardme. Second, Forwardme is much faster than MyUs.
You can expect your packages to arrive in half the time or less with Forwardme. The final advantage of Forwardme over MyUs is that it offers a more personalized experience. With Forwardme, you'll have direct access to customer service reps who are available 24/7 to help with any shipping needs you may have through the website's chat feature. So if you're looking for a cheaper, faster, and more personalized international shipping service, Forwardme is the obvious choice.
4. How fast does shipping take with Forwardme
When you order from a US seller, our operations team will carefully handle your products, check them for damage, and enter them into your account as soon as they arrive at your Forwardme address. You'll be notified by email when your package is ready to order!
The time it will take for your item to arrive is dependent on the delivery carrier you select. There are many different shipping services available, but it can be tricky to choose the right one. DHL, USPS, UPS, Aramex, and FedEx are all popular shipping services, but they each have their own unique benefits and drawbacks. You may discover more information on estimated delivery times when compared with couriers by visiting our country explorer page.
5. How to use Forwardme to shop US stores
You may purchase from American merchants and send them with low-cost shipping
Most online retailers in the United States offer international shipping, but the charges can be very high. On top of that, you have to deal with multiple packages and the hassle of customs clearance.
With Forwardme, we take care of everything for you! We provide you with a free US address, so you can shop at any US store as if you lived there. And when your packages arrive at our warehouses, we consolidate them into one shipment to save you money on shipping costs. We also handle all the customs paperwork for you so that you don't have to worry about it.
Forwardme is much faster than its competitors. So if you're looking for a cheaper, faster, and more personalized international shipping service, Forwardme is the obvious choice! Here's how to use the service:
- Create an account on Forwardme.com to get your US address free.
- Start shopping at your favorite US stores! Whenever you make a purchase, have the items shipped to your free US address provided by Forwardme.
- Once your packages arrive at the Forwardme warehouses, you'll be notified by email.
- From there, you can consolidate your packages and ship them to your destination country.
You might wish to look at some user reviews on Trustpilot to see if Forwardme has satisfied your requirements for international shipping.
If you're looking for a cheaper, faster, and more personalized international shipping service than MyUs, Forwardme is the obvious choice. You can use our shipping calculator to get a quote for your package. Or you can contact us directly to learn how Forwardme may help with your global delivery needs. We'd be delighted to answer any of your questions and assist you in beginning with Forwardme right now!