If you're looking for a less expensive, faster, and more customized worldwide shipping service than Opas, Forwardme is the solution.
If you live outside of the United States, it can be difficult to purchase products from US stores. That's where Forwardme comes in! We are a package forwarding service that helps international shoppers buy items from American retailers. We'll receive your packages for you and then ship them directly to your home.
This blog post will teach you about sending items internationally, including delivery alternatives and transit times. This way, you can start shipping your items to their final destination.
1. What is the Forwardme, and how does it work?
Forwardme is a painless way for people all around the world to buy items from American retailers and have them sent right to their homes. We deliver to over 220 countries across the world, including international shipping, customs clearance, and package consolidation with tax-free US addresses.
Need to save on shipping fees? ForwardMe has you covered with our warehouses situated throughout the United States--eliminating any expensive import taxes.
2. What are the key ways in which Forwardme is different from Opas?
Not only does Forwardme provide lower and faster international shipping services, but its client care professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to help you with any issues.
Forwardme also provides a more individualized solution than its competition. They frequently provide multilingual assistance in addition to English so that every one may receive excellent customer service experiences.
If you're looking to save on import fees but still receive quality care, this is the method for you!
- No membership or monthly fees.
- Shop from thousands of US stores and get your purchases delivered to a tax-free US address.
- You can receive your items in one to four business days in over 200 countries across the world, including Canada and Australia.
- DHL, FedEx, Aramex, UPS, and USPS are the three most common carriers for international delivery. Discounted shipping costs with these major courier companies. You can save up to %75 on your shipments!
- From the time your shipment leaves until it arrives, you will be updated through email.
- Your goods will be delivered to their destination in a flash!
- Each time you order, it will be a completely new experience! You are not just another client; you are unique to us!
- Payments are secure! We use Stripe, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and PayPal to process your payments! You can make transactions using these services!
3. What makes Forwardme a better alternative to Opas?
There are several reasons to choose ForwardMe over Opas, even though Opas is a known company on the market. Here is the list of advantages that ForwardMe offers:
- You will be able to save up to %85 every shipment!
- We are working with major courier companies which allows us to deliver your packages quickly, cheaply, and reliably! FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, and Aramex also provide a live tracking option, so that you will be able to track the package as you wish!
- In order to provide you with an example, if you are planning to ship your package from the US to Saudi Arabia, your Opas cost will start at $150, and Forwardme cost starts at $50!
- When it comes to membership plans, Forwardme offers membership almost free! You can be our Premium member for only $7.5 with 60 days of storage!
- Aside from memberships, Opas charge you for a service called inspection, which is absolutely free with ForwardMe!
- Moreover, for every package we will upload a photo of the products in your package so that you can check the status of the products in the package, in addition to photos, they will charge you $5 for each photo. One last piece of information when receiving the package, they will charge you for handling fee just to receive the package and process it into your account, while it is completely FREE OF CHARGE with Forwardme!
- In order to avoid customs in the designated country that you are shipping, you may want to change the Commercial Invoice value which is the document that customs duty calculated. We are offering the change Commercial Invoice as you like, but Opas does not offer to change the Commercial Invoice value.
- You can also use our Personal Shopper service as you wish with cost-efficient fees!
4. How long does it take for a shipment to arrive from the Forwardme warehouse?
When you buy from a US vendor, our operations team will handle your items with care, check for damage, and log them into your account as soon as they arrive at your Forwardme address. You'll be emailed when your shipment is ready to order!
The arrival date of your item is determined by the delivery company you choose. There are a variety of shipping companies to select from, but it might be difficult to choose which one is the finest. DHL, USPS, UPS, Aramex, and FedEx are all well-known delivery firms that provide a range of services. You may learn more about courier delivery times on our country explorer page if you compare them with couriers.
5. How to shop from any US store using Forwardme?
Although it may be costly, you can have purchases from US retailers delivered to your home in other countries. Most online stores will ship internationally, though you'll need to manage multiple shipments and go through customs clearance.
At Forwardme, we take care of everything for you! We provide a free US address so that shopping from any store in the United States is easy. Plus, when your packages arrive at our warehouses, we consolidate them into one shipment to save money on shipping costs. Customs paperwork is no problem either—we handle it all so you can relax and focus on more important things.
Forwardme is the most efficient shipping service available, so Forwardme is the clear option for individuals seeking a low-cost, faster, and more distinctive international delivery experience! Use the service as follows:
- Create an account on Forwardme to get your US address free.
- Fill up your cart at all of your favorite US stores- large and small! Once you're done shopping, simply have the items shipped to the free US address that Forwardme provided.
- After your shipments reach the Forwardme warehouses, you will be notified by email.
- After that, you can collect your items and send them to your final destination country.
Forwardme is the most cost-effective, quick, and customized worldwide delivery service over Opas. To obtain a price for your item, use our shipping calculator. Alternatively, you may contact us to learn more about how Forwardme can help you with your global delivery needs. We'd be happy to answer any of your questions and get you started with Forwardme right now!