1. How Forwardme works?
If you want to purchase items from U.S. e-retailers but don't live in the United States, package forwarding services like Forwardme.com and Qwintry can help you out. These companies act as a sort of middleman, receiving packages on your behalf and then shipping them to your home country so you can avoid high international shipping costs.
We deliver to over 220 countries across the world and provide a variety of services, such as international shipping, personal shopper service, customs clearance, and package consolidation with tax-free US addresses.
By utilizing Forwardme, you can avoid expensive shipping fees by storing your packages in our warehouses across the United States. This way, you won't have to worry about costly import fees.
2. What are the differences between Forwardme and Qwintry?
Forwardme is dedicated to providing the best international shipping experience for its customers—cheaper, faster shipping with 24/7 customer service available in multiple languages.
This is a wonderful approach to saving money on shipping while still receiving excellent care from trained specialists!
What are the benefits of using ForwardMe over Qwintry? The following is a rundown of the advantages.
- No membership or monthly fees
- You won't have to worry about customs or duty taxes. You can shop from thousands of US vendors and have your purchases delivered to an American tax-free address.
- You may receive your stuff to over 200 countries worldwide, including Canada and Australia, in one to four business days.
- The most frequent couriers for overseas delivery are FedEx, DHL, Aramex, UPS, and USPS. These major courier firms provide inexpensive shipping rates. You may save up to %80 on your shipments!
- You will continue to receive email notifications updating you on the status of your shipment until we make sure the package is delivered to you!
- Your packages will arrive at their destination at record speed!
- Every trip will be one-of-a-kind! You are not a regular consumer; you are unique to us!
- Your payments are always secure with us! We use Stripe, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and PayPal to process all transactions. You can be confident that your money is safe with us!
3. Reasons why you should use Forwardme over Qwintry!
Despite its renowned status, Qwintry may be costly. They'll charge you for everything they do, as shown in the table below.
- Our delivery options are both dependable and quick, with DHL, FedEx, UPS, Aramex, and USPS. You can also track your shipment at any moment by using their system.
- Working with FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS, and Aramex means that your package will arrive at your home promptly!
- You can always calculate your insurance fee from our website or contact our amazing Customer Support team for help!
- They will store your packages only for 45 days! After this storage limit, they have the right to dispose of or charge you per day. On the other hand, Forwardme has three memberships, and in VIP membership, the storage limit is 120 DAYS!
- Consolidation is free of charge in both services.
- They have their own shipping method which causes you not to track your package.
- They will charge for every add-on between $3.5 to $10 per request which is the highest price at the moment! While Forwardme offers them for $1 to $3 per request!
- With their Special Request fee, they will take a photo, add the size of the package and put protective material around the box and they will charge you $15 for this, while we do not charge for incoming photos and size information, only charge $1 IF you request to have extra bubbles around your package.
- With Forwardme, you don't have to worry about any going packages as we are not going to charge you, but with Qwintry, you will be charged per day until your package is handed over to the courier company.
4. When will my package from Forwardme be delivered?
As soon as your shipment arrives at our US address, our team will check for damage and record the goods in your account. You'll be emailed when your shipment is ready to order!
Many different shipping providers exist, making it hard to choose one. DHL, USPS, UPS, Aramex, and FedEx are all large companies that offer diverse services, and all of them are good and offer good rates! You may learn more about courier delivery times on our country explorer page if you compare them with couriers.
5. How to Shop from any US Stores Using Forwardme?
Although many American firms that provide online shipping offer worldwide delivery, the expenses may be prohibitive for some customers. Furthermore, they would have to manage multiple shipments and customs clearance, which would result in you losing time.
Forwardme makes shipping your goods simple for you! We provide you with a free US address so that doing business with any business in the United States is quick and easy. We also combine all of your shipments into one shipment to save money on delivery fees. For us, filling out documentation with customs is easier; we handle it all so you don't have to.
If you're desiring an international shipping experience that's cheap, swift, and one-of-a-kind, look no further than Forwardme! Here's a guide on how to use our service:
- Create an account on Forwardme to get your US address free.
- Fill up your shopping cart at any of your favorite US shops, big or little! After you've finished looking around, have the items sent to the free US address provided by Forwardme.
- When your packages reach the Forwardme warehouses, you will receive an email notification.
- You can then add the packages to your Forwardme cart and send them to wherever you wish to ship!
If you're looking for an international shipping service that won't break the bank, Forwardme is your best bet. We offer faster, more customized, reliable, and manageable services than Qwintry at a fraction of the cost. Use our international shipping calculator to get started, or contact us directly if you have any questions about how we can help deliver your items worldwide. We look forward to helping you out!